Join Career 1 Source
Join the Career 1 Source Recruiting Team
Career 1 Source is a rapidly growing Recruiting and Consulting firm that is searching for a creative, entrepreneurial, and dynamic individual that wants to be part of a winning team. We are looking for a business partner that can help us grow our business and at the same time invest in their own future.
If you are looking for a passionate and experienced group of recruiters who will challenge you and bring out your best, we will interest you. We are seeking highly competitive team players that have a passion for excellence and absolutely thrive on winning!
Our services are in demand and we are growing quickly! If you are assertive, self-confident, organized, independent, fearless and a team player, this could be an exciting and very rewarding opportunity for you! The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of industry sales experience and a proven track record of success. Experience in executive search is helpful, but not essential.
Here is what you need to be successful:
- Motivation: The desire to work in a role that offers an unlimited income as long as you are willing to put in the effort required to achieve success.
- Relationships: The ability to build relationships and gain opportunities with clients and candidates alike.
- Emotional Intelligence: The ability to ask great questions and to read and understand people as you work with clients looking to upgrade their talent and candidates looking for just the right role.
- Creativity: The ability to source the right candidates and to help clients understand why your candidate is just the right fit.
- Perseverance: The ability to keep “smiling and dialing” – even when times are tough.
- Proven Success: A track record of exceptional sales accomplishments
- The Desire to Make a Difference: A long term, inherent goal of making a real difference for the clients you serve and the candidates you place.
If the above descriptions seem like they fit you, then this role could be the dream job you have been searching for. Independence, compensation, excitement and ownership are all on the table.
Interested? Check out this video for additional information.